National Association of European Trainers from Moldova (ANTEM) is a nongovernmental, nonprofit, and nonpolitical organization.
ANTEM team includes 105 members from Chisinau, Comrat, Ceadir-Lunga, Congaz, Basarabeasca, Taraclia, Vulcanesti, Bender, Tiraspol, Dubasari, Ribnnita, Grigoriopol, Balti, Cahul, Drochia, Soroca, Ocnita, and Briceni.
We are professionally competent to provide qualitative language services meeting the European standards. We follow a new approach in teaching the official language as a second language using a diversity of developed materials and methodology.
• Didactic materials developed according to the European standards;
• Modern technologies for official language teaching/learning for adults;
• Trainers with substantial professional background;
• Extended geographical area;
• Various categories of beneficiaries;
• Over 5000 graduates.