The National Asssociation of European Trainers from Moldova (ANTEM) is a nongovernmental, nonprofit, and nonpolitical organization.
TANTEM team comprises 46 members from Cisinau, Comrat, Ceadir-Lunga, Congaz, Basarabeasca, Taraclia, Vulcanesti, Bender, Tiraspol, Dubasari, Ribnnita, Grigoriopol, Balti, Drochia, Soroca, Ocnita, and Briceni.
We are professionally competent to provide qualitative language services meeting European standards. We follow a new approach in teaching the official languae as a second language by a diversity of developed materials, applied methodology, acquired success, and positive reputation in the society.
• Didactic materials developed according to the European standards;
• Modern technologies of official language teaching / learning for adults;
• Trainers with substantial professional background;
• Extended geographical area;
• Various categories of beneficiaries;
• Over 500 graduates.