The course concludes with a test in writing
Details about program implementation (price, locality, teachers, dates) are decided upon and communicated in advance in written from.
- Attend the most part of the course
- Obtaine grades equal to such levels of qualification as “good” and “very good” on the final test
- Prove progress in language mastery and use.
- Level A1, A2, incipient for an elementary user
- Level B1, B2, intermediate for an independent user
- Level C1, advanced for an experienced user
- Level C2, advanced for various professional categories
A1, A2 – 120 hours
B1, B2 – 88 hours
C1 – 66 hours
C2 – 54 hours
Graduation Certificates, recognized by the Ministry of Education and Youth, are competitive on the labour market. Certificates include description of competences of the completed level.
Adult speakers of other languages, foreign citizens
Depending on the number of participants, the course can be organized in other regions, as well.
Initial training, continuous linguistic training